background

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Visalus Oatmeal

I haven't tried this, but I love oatmeal so I have a feeling this is in my near future.....

Visalus Oatmeal This is oatmeal with all the nutrients, vitamin, Protein and everything else found in the VI Shake . 

8oz. of Milk, could be soymilk, 2% milk, or Silk milk
2 scoop of shake mix
1 tsp of vanilla
(Mix everything in your Blender) then add
1/2 cup of Quick 1 minute Oatmeal
Put it in the microwave for one minute, then stir, and add one more minute. Stir before serving.
Add 1tsp of cinnamon powder on the top.....

It is a great way to start your day in a healthy way! It is great for the HEART because It helps reduce cholesterol.





for more great Visalus recipes visit....







or my facebook page at

https://www.facebook.com/chelesvijourney

No comments:

Post a Comment