background

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Vi Shape No Bake Energy Cookies

Andrea just sent me a picture of the no bake energy cookies she made with her Vi Shape Shake sample, she said they are delish! 
".I just made the no bake energy cookies...I used the recipe you posted & added a little.....Oatmeal, Crunchy Peanut Butter, Coconut, Honey, Ground Flax Seed, Vi-Shape Sweet Cream Powder, & Cranberries....So Delish!!!! Thank you!! :) xo"

No Bake Energy Bites

2 scoops Vi-Shape Nutritional Shake Mix by Visalus
1 cup oatmeal
1/2 cup peanut butter (or other nut butter)
1/3 cup honey
1 cup coconut flakes
1/2 cup ground flaxseed
1 tsp vanilla





I haven't made these myself yet, but I trust my friend Andrea's opinion. I've got a serious peanut butter addiction that gets out of control, and I mean a jar a week out of control! So, I don't tempt myself with even keeping it in the house! Otherwise, they would have been made by now, for sure! Hmmm, I could get 1/2 a cup of almond butter from Fresh Market, and make them, something to think about!!


No comments:

Post a Comment