background

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Dirt Cake Vi Shake Recipe

Twenty years ago I made a dirt cake for my friend's college graduation party. She NEVER forgot that dirt cake and still tells everyone about it. We are both on Visalus, aka Body by Vi. I will be visiting her soon, and instead of making her the uber fattening original Dirt Cake (cream cheese, powdered sugar, whipped cream, vanilla pudding, oreo cookies, etc..), I thought I'd create a shake for us instead.


Dirt Cake Vi Shake

8 oz unsweetened (or vanilla) almond milk
2 scoops Vi Shake mix
1 oz fat free cream cheese
1 tbsp sugar free fat free cheesecake pudding mix
2 tbsp oreo cookie pudding mix
ice to thickness desired
1 Oreo cookie (I prefer sugar free)

Crumb cookie in blender, Set crumbs aside.
In blender, mix all ingredients, EXCEPT the cookie crumbs, till well blended.

Pour into a cup and sprinkle crumbs on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment